Proposal Essay Topics
Proposal essay is an assignment that gives your professor an opportunity to provide feedback on your topic, argument and research goals before you complete your final essay. The purpose of writing proposal essay is to help you focus on your ideas and get started with your thinking and reading.
General Guidelines for Writing a Proposal Essay
Description/justification for your topic:
- Why did you chose the topic
- How is your topic relevant to your discipline
State your research question:
Write a paragraph to consider the significance of the question like answering it might help to make sense or illustrate course themes. Write a strong a research question that is neither too narrow nor broad.
Create thesis statement: the answer to your research question
Conduct a research before you can even begin to offer an answer here. It should be brief, make sure your thesis address your primary research (why) question.
Give preview of your argument:
Clarify how you will address your topic, identify sub-arguments you need to prove to make your large argument true. This should be one-paragraph long outlining your arguments. This way you let your readers to look into the structure of argument.
Provide preliminary list of sources:
Focus on your scholarly sources, you may get instructions on how many and what kinds of sources are required in this stage.
This is about the whole proposal essay writing and its essential elements. But here we are going to focus on selecting proposal essay topics that is most important while presenting a proposal. Our experts help you to understand what is needed when you are choosing proposal essay topics.
MyAssignmenthelp.com Takes Care of Your Proposal Essay Assignment
It is a fact that the studies are becoming more demanding nowadays in terms of dedication and expertise necessary to get higher grades. MyAssignmenthelp.com is the name that gives you the opportunity to get desired grades. What is more important to us is to provide you pleasant enjoyable experience to students by offering additional support and consultancy.
We are committed to giving affordable, genuine and professional services to all those students who need individual attention and support during their study.
- The process of choosing writers
We always maintain few protocols before hiring an expert, we only shortlist those applicants who have Master’s and Ph.D. degrees from reputed universities so that your tasks are handled by qualified experts. Then we conduct a rigorous recruiting process in which the applicants have to prove their writing skills and proficiency in learned concepts. This all is done because you get best quality assignment content.
There are so many writing service companies who throw endless promises at their customers, but are unable to fulfill them. But we are not one of them. We only assure those things that we are capable of. Our guarantees may be similar to other companies, but what makes us different is that we are genuine and we always give priority to customer satisfaction:
- We assure quality standards whenever you place order with us.
- We understand students have no permanent earnings. This is why we keep our rates minimal.
- We only deliver plagiarism-free content within given time limit.
- We guarantee hassle-free delivery and order placing process.
Now you know that proposal essay must be done using the prescribed form. But before you start with your proposal essay, you need to find your proposal essay topics. Here we give you a proficient idea of how to select proposal essay topics and suggestions of good proposal essay topics from which you can take inspiration and develop your own proposal essay topics.
How to Choose Proposal Essay Topics
- First, make a list of the research proposal topics that interests you. Make sure they are within the framework set by your teacher.
- Second, imagine your teacher reading and groaning because it is number 25 proposal essay on the same topic. If you are finding an old topic, then take the topic and give fresh angle. The key is to find a fresh perspective.
- Third, after choosing proposal essay topics, you need to present a mini version of your research proposal. List the points you will introduce in your introduction, your middle paragraphs and in your conclusion. Creating research proposal essay based on research proposal essay topics will help you stay on the track and help you stick to the proposal essay topics.
Proposal Essay Topics List
Here we give good proposal essay topics suggestion. Go though these proposal essay examples and gain proficient knowledge on selecting proposal essay topics.
Proposal essay topics on culture
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: What can be done about the decline of morality in media? Should superheroes kill their enemies in Hollywood movies?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: Should Australian use only politically correct and gender-neutral terms?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: What can be done for obsolete lifestyles?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: Should people buy so many things using credit? What can be done to handle the culture of debt?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: Bread and circus culture versus traditional family values
Proposal essay topics on law
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: Should animal exploitation by dairy and meat industries be banned? Is veganism only way to protect animal rights?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: Should dog bite laws be bread specific? For example, should pit bulls be banned, or more attention should be paid to the education of dog owners instead?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: Should all prisoners have voting rights, or only individual on probation and those who have already served their sentences?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: Does espionage law violate free speech? Should it be banned or improved?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: Should health care workers be obliged to treat homosexual individual with feelings?
Proposal essay topics on education
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: What steps should be taken from restraining qualified teachers from leaving teaching profession?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: What is the best way to impose and improve parental involvement in children’s education?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: Should the results of standardized tests be used for deciding limitation of school district funding or just for understanding the main strengths and weaknesses of their educational strategies? Proposal Essay Topics 4: The most successful inventors were known as wrong-thinkers at schools. Later they were acknowledged as risk taking pioneer. So should
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: The most successful inventors were known as wrong-thinkers at schools. Later they were acknowledged as risk taking pioneer. So should teacher give students the chance of failing and learn by making mistakes?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: What can be done to improve student’s reading comprehension instead calling words aloud without understanding them?
Proposal essay topics on healthcare
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: The risks of birth defects are significantly higher in test-tube babies. Should couple adopt children instead of having in-vitro fertilization?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: Is therapeutic (transplanting cloned tissues) for treating incurable diseases ethical?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: What if a person is allergic to modern living especially electromagnetic field? What is the solution?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: Can antidepressant use to enhance suicidal behaviors? Should it be limited or banned?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: If the parents are not capable enough, can they be prohibited from having children?
Proposal essay topics on business
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: What initiatives should be implemented to project small businesses from economic problems?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: What are the solutions to erosion of trust contribution to the decline of the American business sector?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: Should the customer have the right to report mistreatment of companies lying to consumers?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: What can be done to solve the giant problem of unemployment?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: Should employees be allowed to use email at work and can workers expect these emails to be private?
Proposal essay topics on social issues
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: How can we help homeless people in our community? Should the government implement some actions?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: What can be done to prevent people from dropping out of school?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: How can be kids persuaded not to experiment with drugs?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: What is the best way to prevent deaths from drunk driving?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: How can kids with divorced parents be counseled to do well in school, build successful lives and marriages and have strong relationships?
Proposal essays topics on sports
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: Should college athletes be paid? How can colleges better handle the combination of education, athletes and business?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: How can coaches best encourage their athletes to their best?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: How can sports media be more effective at covering a sport you like to watch? Which games should be covered? What types of interviews and special features make the sport more interesting?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: How should a coach or a player handle media interviews when they lose a big game?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: What should professional players do to prepare themselves for retirement or injury?
These are some good proposal essay topics that you can use for your further reference. But these proposal essay topics are only for suggestions, not to be imitated. If you are struggling with selecting essay topics or writing it, here is the perfect solution.
Avail top-quality help from MyAssignmenthelp.com in writing essays
Sometimes you desire that someone else writes your essays on your behalf. Your prayers have been answered. MyAssignmenthelp.com aims to put every student at ease with their academic schedule. The experts who work with us write essay effectively and to the point with all their experience and professionalism.
- Quality and cheap price go hand in hand
The combination is very rare, but you can find it only in MyAssigmenthelp.com. We deliver assignments that exceed university standards and your faculties’ expectations that too at very student-friendly price compared to other writing service companies.
Our essay experts are committed to creating A-one quality content without doing any copy-pasting job. So there is no chance of plagiarism in the help material that you receive from us. We also keep in mind that the students have no source income, it is tough to avail expensive service so we revise our pricing possibilities every now and then to keep the prices affordable and reasonable for all students.
We are not one of those writing service companies that promises high but delivers low. We fulfill our every word. If you hire our essay experts to write your essay, you will definitely see notable improvement in your grades. The reason is our experts are alumni from the same college you are pursuing degrees. So they are best in the field and skilled enough to create content that is easy to understand and full of insights to impress the professors.
This is very simple and uncomplicated. You just have to visit us and log on to your personal MyAssignmenthelp.com account and fill out the online order form by mentioning assignment requirements, deadline, reference format, the number of pages etc. Then make the payment. That’s it. Now just wait for the completed assignment to land in your personal mail inbox and you can download it without any hassle.
Check our offers and discounts deals!!
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comm...
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
"Overall the final report is good, But m...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
"Best service provided. On time, ill use...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
"Your service is good i like ur assignme...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution of my assignment is too go...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be contact again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"
The purpose of the proposal essay is to propose an idea and provide evidence or arguments to convince readers why that idea is good or bad. Consider yourself as a salesperson; your goal is to convince the customer why to buy a car, jewelry, or some product. In this case, the product is your idea and customer is the professor. If you have never worked on a proposal essay before, you might feel insecure thinking there’s no way to pull it off. Not so fast! With a few ideas and simple strategy tips, you can complete this assignment successfully. Also, you can find college essay ideas on our site!So, let’s start!
Your proposal essay should contain
In order to create a high-quality proposal essay every time, you just have to follow the simple outline that revolves around:
- Introduction – provides background information, important details the reader should know before you move on to the other parts. The introduction has to catch the reader’s attention, make him/her want to read the paper. Let’s not forget the last sentence of the introduction accounts for a thesis statement
- Proposal – a statement of purpose. Generally, this is a brief section that informs the reader about your actual proposal i.e. the idea you want them to adopt. Make sure this section does not contain details about how you plan to carry the proposal
- Plan of action – here, your job is to explain how you plan to achieve the proposal. What will you do to show your reader why your proposal is valid? Basically, this is the section where you have to convince the reader to agree with your ideas. For every plan of action or evidence, use a separate paragraph
- Conclusion – summarize key points in a conclusion and include call-to-action, if applicable. Make sure you don’t include new information into conclusion because you would have to elaborate it thoroughly, and there’s no room for that in a paragraph-length section
Tips for proposal essay
- Carry out a thorough research in order to find as many details as possible
- Support all your claims i.e. ideas with evidence
- Use only relevant sources, avoid blog posts and websites that aren’t credible
- Cite all the sources you use to avoid plagiarism
- Demonstrate your vocabulary skills and avoid overusing some words
- Avoid slang and informal speech
- Instead of including a bunch of ideas that are poorly discussed, stick to 3-5 ideas that you will develop thoroughly
But, what happens when a professor allows you to choose the title for proposal essay? What to do then?
Not to worry, you’ll find some amazing ideas below.
Proposal essay ideas
- Bread and circus culture versus traditional family values
- Can antidepressant use enhance suicidal behaviors? Should it be limited or banned?
- Different things parents can do to ensure their child treats others with respect
- Does espionage law violate free speech? Should it be banned or improved?
- How can be kids persuaded not to experiment with drugs?
- How can educational television shows about science receive more funding and air time?
- How can kids with divorced parents be counseled to do well in school, build successful lives and marriages and have strong relationships?
- How can parents and teachers effectively help eliminate cyber-bullying?
- How can parents encourage their children to do more extracurricular activities?
- How can parents help children avoid or deal with bullying in school?
- How can parents make sure their children adopt healthy life values?
- How can parents protect their children from peer pressure?
- How can parents raise their children to have a sense of humility as opposed to entitlement?
- How can parents, teachers, and society at large encourage more children to pursue an education in science?
- How can people reduce their dependence on technology?
- How can teachers improve sex education courses?
- How can teachers spot signs of bullying in their classes
- How can the country ensure adequate healthcare coverage for all its citizens without the exceptions?
- How can the government better handle illegal immigration?
- How can the government make programs such as welfare, Medicaid, and Social Security more effective?
- How can the government or society as a whole reduce homelessness in the United States?
- How can the government reduce the rates of discriminatory behavior toward ethnic minorities?
- How can we promote more tolerant behavior within US society?
- How should children be taught about responsible Internet use?
- How should students be graded?
- How to protect yourself and your identity from online theft
- How to reduce the rates of smoking among adolescents?
- How to support local businesses and prevent them from being destroyed by huge chains
- In what ways can companies and consumers keep sensitive information more secure online?
- In what ways can we reduce childhood obesity?
- In what ways can foreign language courses be improved?
- Lack of tolerance leads to erratic, racist, and fascistic behavior. Different measures to put a stop to those actions
- Measures to take in order to provide better conditions for US veterans
- Risky behaviors are celebrated while morality is considered outdated and unacceptable. How to change things around?
- Should all prisoners have voting rights or only individual on probation and those who have already served their sentences?
- Should animal exploitation by dairy and meat industries be banned? Is veganism only way to protect animal rights?
- Should college athletes be paid? How can colleges better handle the combination of education, athletes, and business?
- Should dog bite laws be more specific? For example, should pit bulls be banned, or more attention should be paid to the education of dog owners instead?
- Should people buy so many things using credit? What can be done to handle the culture of debt?
- Should the customer have the right to report mistreatment of companies lying to consumers?
- So many experts, so much bad behavior among children these days. Measures to take in order to turn things around
- The best way to teach children responsibility
- The current student grading system is flawed, but it can be fixed with these methods
- The most successful inventors were known as wrong-thinkers at schools. Later they were acknowledged as risk-taking pioneers. So should a teacher give students the chance of failing and learn by making mistakes?
- The risks of birth defects are significantly higher in test-tube babies. Should couples adopt children instead of having in-vitro fertilization?
- To change the world you have to change yourself. What can you do to help the environment?
- What are the measures to reduce alcohol use among adolescents?
- What are the solutions to the erosion of trust contribution to the decline of the American business sector?
- What can be done about the decline of morality in media?
- What can be done for obsolete lifestyles?
- What can be done to create a more well-rounded curriculum for middle and high school students?
- What can be done to improve student’s reading comprehension instead calling words aloud without understanding them?
- What can be done to prevent other countries and parties from interfering in the US elections?
- What can be done to solve the giant problem of unemployment?
- What can the average person do to combat global climate change? What can the government do?
- What can we do to reduce the risk of teen pregnancies?
- What could be done to make the electoral system more effective?
- What improvements have to be made regarding sex education courses to decrease the rate of teen pregnancies?
- What initiatives should be implemented to project small businesses from economic problems?
- What is the best way to impose and improve parental involvement in children’s education?
- What is the best way to prevent deaths from drunk driving?
- What is the most effective way for parents to teach their children about money?
- What is the most effective way to discipline a child?
- What measures to introduce in order to avoid the next economic crisis?
- What should be done to increase the funding for cancer research?
- What should be done to lower the national debt?
- What steps should be taken from restraining qualified teachers from leaving teaching profession?
- What teachers can do to establish a balance between engaging students and letting them overtake their authority and influence among students
- What would be an effective program to curb illegal drug use?
- While vegans require others to respect their choices, why can’t they respect someone else’s? The strategies to help solve this issue
- Why are foreign languages in school important for our education?
When writing the proposal essay, your goal is to propose a few ideas regarding a certain topic, elaborate them and convince readers to accept them. Picture yourself as a salesperson who has to convince the customer to make a purchase. Use title ideas above to practice. Also, you can read about connecting ideas in an essay! And never forget to use essay checker!